Monday, September 20, 2010

Strange Things are Happening

She has been doing some really strange things the past 2 days. We have always had lots of fun in the livingroom because She always has stacks of quilt blocks or magazines that we can knock over. The past 2 days She has been putting all her quilt blocks away and putting all out toys in our toy box. Then she turned on the monster that makes so much noise. It stole all the threads I had on the rug and She had to stop it several times to clean out another cat! When She was finished She had taken 5 giant furry balls out to the garbage can! We ran through the house and counted heads and all 13 were still here. So I wonder where the cats She sucked up into the monster came from.

In our whole life we have never seen the house like this. I had no idea the fuzzy floors had flowers on them! And now we can run through the house and bounce off the walls with out knocking things all over. We thought we would miss the stacks of stuff but it is so much more fun when you are running at mach 10 to not have to worry about getting hurt on pins and scissors. The only bad part of the deal is that She has been making funny wheezy noises and having to use these funny things that she puts in her mouth and then make her cough. She is not well at all after cleaning all those cats off the floors and furniture. I hope when she wakes up next time that she won't make all those weird noises trying to breathe.

I haven't been able to get the camera since she started cleaning because I used the batteries up last time. I have sneaked batteries onto her shopping list so as soon as She gets them I will take more pictures of the babies. The babies are all okay but Momma seems to be very hot. She said that Momma was going to have to go to the vet and Momma ran and hid. I don't know why she did that but she didn't want any part of what She was talking about.

Well the others are chasing back and forth across the house while She sleeps and I can't let them have all the fun without me.

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment