Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby Update

Just when we thought things were going to settle down Momma started acting weird and then she popped out another baby. This little one was born sleeping so after crying She wrapped it up with the other two who went to sleep. Now they are all safely laid to rest outside of Momma's favorite window. Mom and Dad are watching closely so I haven't been able to do anything but sneak a few more photos. It won't be long before Momma starts leaving the nursery for longer times and then I will sneak in and see if I can find out if I got brothers or sisters.

Boy She is pretty cranky right now. Between the road construction noise and the excitement of the new babies finally being born She hasn't slept much so I guess once she gets some sleep she won't be so short tempered. And Dad walks through the house bragging about having 6 new babies. But he is a very good Dad and helps keep an eye on the little ones.

Oh no...She is back up again! I will add a few photos and then I got to get away from the computer before she catches me.

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment