Thursday, October 7, 2010

JR back home and normal

I knew JR was back to normal when he helped Her eat her cereal this morning. Since he was old enough to climb to her desk he has always had firsties at Her cereal and milk. When he swallowed the needle he stopped that habit but today he was waiting for her to bring her bowl of cereal and he ate 3 pieces and drank milk too! I figured how to shoot video with the camera so I videoed him sharing Her breakfast and posted it on YouTube! Don't tell Her that I did this...I don't think She would be very happy about it!

Anyway the babies all have their eyes open and they are beginning to move around so it won't be long now before they learn how to escape the nursery and start causing havoc all over the house. And once the barrier becomes redundant it will disappear and we will all have access to that room again. JR isn't happy that his nubbies are gone because Daddy and I have laughed a little about that but She pets him and tells him it will be ok that ours will be gone too very soon. Now What Does She Mean By That?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment