Saturday, November 6, 2010

The kittens have grown!

As you can see from the latest photo the little ones are not so little anymore and they look kind of funny trying to nurse on such a small mom. They do just like we did when we were small. They get together and just push her over and climb on top of her. I took this photo because of the juxtaposition with the Feed Me place mat!
This is a close up of one of the little ones asleep on Her lap on a soft silky blanket. The others were trying to eat Her braid in her hair.
And this is what it looks like when a six month old kitten decides to join the 6 week old kittens for a drink. Of course I am the only one who would try such a thing. Mom didn't let me do it for very long!

And these photos are JR playing with 2 of the little ones under and around the recliner. We love to play with the little ones and sometime it looks like we are being very rough but we would never hurt our little sisters and brothers!
Well the little ones have mom pinned down again so I think I will go see if I can sneak a drink while they hold her down!
Later
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment